The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Woman Struck by Lightning at Airport
- > Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Clinics to Stay Open
- > NBC Cans ‘The Apprentice’ and Beauty Pageants After Donald Trump’s Immigration Comments
- > Supreme Court Says Controversial Execution Drug Is Constitutional
- > High Profile Egyptian Prosecutor of Islamists Has Been Assassinated