Pizza Topped With Pizzas: The Dawn of a Glorious New Era in Pizza
They said it couldn't be done. They said it was a dream. They said such things weren't done and that if God had intended for people to eat pizza topped with pizza, He would have made them that way. "Pizzas within pizzas?" they asked. "You speak of the impossible." But where others saw only an obstacle, Pizza Hut saw an opportunity. Where others saw only darkness, Pizza Hut saw a light. While others moved on, Pizza Hut invented pizza within pizza. A pizza-flavored pizza. A testament to the great things humanity can achieve when we put aside our differences and work together for the common good of all. A testament to the truth and beauty that can still be found in the world, for those who refuse to accept the way things are. A testament to a new age of pizza ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity