October 5, 2012
Founder of RELEVANT, dad of Cohen, follower of Jesus, podcaster, design nerd, fan of the Magic and Gators. But not in that order. Connect on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cameronstrang
For the past nine years, the team behind RELEVANT magazine has sought to serve emerging church leaders through various publications, books and resources. We’ve sought to challenge the status quo and push ministry leaders to ask tough questions behind their motivations and actions.
We’re interested in the future of the Church—in how an unprecedented access to technology, globalization and shifting cultural perspectives today affects tomorrow’s Christian community. And since we’re an independent media company with an affinity for innovation, we’re always looking at what’s coming, what’s emerging and what’s changing—and how that affects the way we shape our media to have the greatest impact for our mission, for our readers and for those who partner with us.
Through RELEVANT, we reach a broad national audience of passionate twenty- and thirtysomethings who, because of their faith, want to change the world they live in. We cover the ideas and things relevant to their lives, whether it be faith, culture or intentional living. In short, we like to cover what’s next.
Which brings us to where we are today.
Next talks to all of the leaders within the ever-growing RELEVANT audience.
And most exciting for us, Next is part of RELEVANT. It's now a branded section of content inside each issue of the magazine, as well as a robust part of this very website. Through Next, we're increasing our reach to all types of Christians in all kinds of influential positions—namely, those who are shaping culture.
We're excited to reach a broader range of leaders within the RELEVANT audience. Next will give everyone, regardless of where they are in their personal, spiritual and professional growth, a wider breadth of content and a broadened perspective of missional living and vocational living outside the traditional roles of church ministry.
We look forward to this new season and are excited about the opportunities to continue serving the leaders shaping the future of the Church—both inside and outside those traditional four walls.
Recommended For YouView More in Next
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)