President Obama Launches New Effort to Combat Human Trafficking
Last Tuesday, President Barack Obama announced a new major effort to take international human trafficking head on, signing an Executive Order that extends new resources and tools to groups looking to combat modern day slavery. President Obama noted in a speech, “This coming year, my Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships will make the fight against human trafficking a focus of its work.” The full speech is here ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity