President Obama Launches New Effort to Combat Human Trafficking
Last Tuesday, President Barack Obama announced a new major effort to take international human trafficking head on, signing an Executive Order that extends new resources and tools to groups looking to combat modern day slavery. President Obama noted in a speech, “This coming year, my Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships will make the fight against human trafficking a focus of its work.” The full speech is here ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series