President Obama Launches New Effort to Combat Human Trafficking
Last Tuesday, President Barack Obama announced a new major effort to take international human trafficking head on, signing an Executive Order that extends new resources and tools to groups looking to combat modern day slavery. President Obama noted in a speech, “This coming year, my Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships will make the fight against human trafficking a focus of its work.” The full speech is here ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’