Amazing Chinese Woman Rescued and Raised 30 Abandoned Babies
After decades of working in secret, Lou Xiaoying's incredible work is finally coming to light, as stories of her finding, rescuing and raising 30 babies from abandonment have started to emerge. She's now 88 and dying of kidney failure, but has spent her entire life making a meager living by recycling trash. Her hunts for garbage in the province of Zhejiang would turn up children left by the side of the road to die, and she took them all in. As she told the Daily Mail, "The whole thing started when I found the first baby, a little girl back in 1972 when I was out collecting rubbish. She was just lying amongst the junk on the street, abandoned. She would have died had we not rescued her and taken her in. Watching her grow and become stronger gave us such happiness and I realized I had a real love of caring for children. I realized if we had strength enough to collect garbage how could we not recycle something as important as human lives" ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists