Ugandan Bill Puts Homosexuals in Prison
A new bill before the Ugandan parliament makes it a crime to be a homosexual in the nation, putting openly gay people in prison for 7 years and even executing them for being HIV positive. The bill has elicited strong condemnation from leaders around the world ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game