Ugandan Bill Puts Homosexuals in Prison
A new bill before the Ugandan parliament makes it a crime to be a homosexual in the nation, putting openly gay people in prison for 7 years and even executing them for being HIV positive. The bill has elicited strong condemnation from leaders around the world ...
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor