Ugandan Bill Puts Homosexuals in Prison
A new bill before the Ugandan parliament makes it a crime to be a homosexual in the nation, putting openly gay people in prison for 7 years and even executing them for being HIV positive. The bill has elicited strong condemnation from leaders around the world ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > A Russian Orthodox Church Leader Has Been Arrested as Laws Banning Evangelism Take Effect
- > Watch St. Paul and the Broken Bones Play Their Soulful New Song 'All I Ever Wonder’ on Colbert
- > ‘White Lives Matter’ Has Officially Been Declared a Hate Group
- > In New Zealand, the Future of Pizza Delivery Is Now
- > This Hammered Dulcimer Cover of 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' Is the Coolest Music Performance You’ll See Today