Sleep Deprivation: A Wake-up Call
- 60% of college students are sleep deprived.
- 55% of 18- to 29-year-olds report that they "wake unrefreshed."
- 30% of college students fall asleep in class at least once a week.
- 24% of 18- to 29-year-olds admitted to dozing off at the wheel at some point within the last year.
- 22% of young adults are occasionally or frequently late for work due to sleepiness, versus 11% of 30-to 64-year-olds.
Recommended For YouView More in RELEVANT U
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day