Sleep Deprivation: A Wake-up Call
- 60% of college students are sleep deprived.
- 55% of 18- to 29-year-olds report that they "wake unrefreshed."
- 30% of college students fall asleep in class at least once a week.
- 24% of 18- to 29-year-olds admitted to dozing off at the wheel at some point within the last year.
- 22% of young adults are occasionally or frequently late for work due to sleepiness, versus 11% of 30-to 64-year-olds.
Recommended For YouView More in RELEVANT U
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday
- > This ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ Movie Looks Super Lame
- > This Trailer for ‘Doctor Strange’ Is a Real Mind Bender
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel