How To Make Lifelong Friends In College
Blind introductions breed awkward college acquaintances. Here are a few places you are more likely to find genuine friendships and get through that nervous small-talk phase.
- Find a local team in your area to develop encouraging relationships with adolescents while connecting with other volunteer leaders your age.
- Look beyond the traditional and discussion format, and consider a small group that appeals to hobbies, interests or a group activity.
- Choose a part-time job at a restaurant or store that is either on campus or frequented by students so you have a reason to start conversations.
- When your first big test comes along, set up a to meet with your study partners somewhere other than the library where you can get to know each other while getting stuff done.
Recommended For YouView More in RELEVANT U
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series